The main use case for the translation import and export feature is to provide a convenient way for you to work with professional translators.
- You can export translatable text into an Excel file and share it with your translators.
- They can input the translation into Excel.
- After that, you can import the same file back. The App will automatically publish the translations on your website.
By using this feature, you can simplify the translation process and ensure that your website's content is accurately translated by professional translators.
To export translatable items into an Excel file, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the "Import/Export" page and select "Export Translation" and the language you want to export.
- Select the category you want to export and use the filters to choose the items you want to export. Then click "Load text to export".
- Click the "Export all Matched Items" button at the bottom of the page. An export task will be created and processed shortly.
- Once the task has completed, you can download the Excel file from the "View Tasks" page.
To import translations from an Excel file, follow these steps:
- Click the "Import" button.
- Select "upload a CSV/Excel file" or "submit spreadsheet URL" and choose the file to upload or provide the URL.
- Click the "Start Import Translation" button at the bottom of the page. An import task will be created and processed shortly.
- You can view the task and logs on the "View Tasks" page.