The main use case for this feature is to offer a convenient way for you to work with translators.
- You can export translatable items into an Excel file and share it with your translators.
- They can input the translation into Excel.
- After that, you can use the import the same file back. The App will publish the translations to your store.
You can export the translatable items into an Excel file by following the steps below:
- Click the "Export" button below
- Use the filters to choose the items you want to export then and click "Load and Preview Matched Items"
- Click the "Export all Matched Items" button at the bottom of the page. An export task will be created and processed shortly
- Once the task has completed, you can download the Excel file from the "View Tasks" page
Once the translations are input to the file, You can import them by following the steps below,
- Click the "Import" button below
- Upload a CSV/Excel file or a URL to such file
- Click the "Start Import Translation" button at the button of this page. An import task will be created and processed shortly
- You can see the task and logs on "View Tasks" page
Here is a video tutorial, please take a look.