When you are running a sales campaign with selected products, it is better to have product images conveying the same message with a sales tag at the corner. This helps your customers know which products are on sales, and included in the sales campaign. These products with sales tags can stand out more in the collection page and attract more clicks.
Bulk Image Edit's Add Sales Sticker function has the follow features:
1. There are many ready-to-use stickers you can select to put on your images.
2. You can select which corner of image you want to put the sticker, and adjust the size of it.
3. Because the image is edited with the sticker built in, the sales sticker is loaded the same time the image is loaded. There is no delay. (compared to front end sticker image overlay)
4. You can set a time when the sales stickers should be removed. This can be aligned with your campaign end time.
Here are the steps to set it up:
Select this tool from left menu:
Click "product images":
Select which product's images, you want to add sales sticker, here I select products in "new" collection as an example:
You can choose to add stickers to all images of each product by not using any image level filter. Or you can add image level filters to further limit which images under each product to add sales stickers. Here I choose to add sales sticker only to the first image of each product. First image of a product is the image also used on product collection page in their thumbnail versions.
Select "add a sales sticker".
You have two options:
1. Upload your own sticker. (We highly highly recommend using PNG images with transparent background.)
2. Choose a ready to use sticker. I chose one from the list by clicking the radio button below it.
Choose which corner of image. Top Right corner is the most popular position.
Sticker size is relative to each image width. Here I choose 15%. If the image is 1000px wide. The sticker will be 150px wide.
Padding is also relative to each image width. Here I choose 1% padding. If the image is 1000px wide, the padding to top and right will both be 10px.
You can set a start time and end time. The task will start to run, and add stickers at the start time, so you can plan ahead for preparing a future sales event. You can set this bulk edit start time matching the event start time. Please note, the speed of this task is about 1 second per image, so if you have 3600 images to edit, it will take about 1 hour to finish all images.
The task can auto revert at the end time. If you don't want to remove these stickers at the foreseeable future, you may choose to not set the end time.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com