The Translate My Store (TMS) App uses Shopify's native translation feature, so it can translate all the text that is considered translatable by Shopify. At the moment, the field shown in the table below are translatable text, so they can be translated in the App.
Tags, Vendors, Product Types are not treated as translatable text by Shopify, so we can not translate them yet. You can translate them in the App after Shopify considers such text as translatable.
- collection: collection title, collection body html, collection meta title, collection meta description
- product: product title, product body html, product meta title, product meta description
- product option: option name
- product variant: variant title, option 1, option 2, option 3
- email template: email template title, email template body html
- sms template: sms template body
- online store theme
- online store page: page title, page body html, page meta title, page meta description
- online store article: article title, article body html, article summary html, article meta title, article meta description
- online store blog: online_store_blog_title, online_store_blog_meta_title,
- shop policy: shop policy body
- shop: shop meta title, shop meta description
- link: link title
- metafield: metafield value
- payment gateway: payment gateway name
- delivery method definition
- packing slip template: packing slip template body
In addition, the text from some 3rd party Apps are loaded and rendered directly from the 3rd party Apps. Therefore, they are not treated as translatable text and Shopify does not send them to our App to translate.
If the text used 3rd party Apps are stored on Shopify's side, then such text might be translatable. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your store URL and the App name, then we can confirm it for you.
Besides that, we have integrated with some 3rd party Apps. You can find the integrated App list on the "Integrated Apps" page in the App. The text from these Apps can be translated.