Smart Push Marketing does leave a small amount of residual code after uninstalling. However, this code is very small and does not load any scripts, so it will not compromise your website's loading speeds. We therefore do not consider it necessary to remove the code.
If you'd like to remove the code from your theme file anyways, please follow these steps:
- Open your Shopify Admin.
- In the sidebar, click Online Store and then Themes.
- Next to your theme, click Actions and then Edit Code.
- Search for theme.liquid and open the file.
- At the bottom, you should see the code depicted in the screenshot below. Remove it from the file.
- Click the Save button at the top right corner.
If you'd like to remove the residual code and need assistance, please contact us.