The Free Shipping Bar app cannot create a free shipping offer, or edit existing shipping options. A store's shipping options can only be configured by the merchant, or by a user with access to the Shopify Shipping Settings.
Once you've configured your free shipping offers, you can use the Free Shipping Bar to promote them to your customers.
How to setup Free Shipping for your store:
- Go to Shopify Admin > Settings > Shipping
- Open the relevant Shipping Profile
- Add a Shipping Zone to this profile
- Add Shipping Methods to this zone
- Add a Condition and select Based on order price
- Enter a minimum order price
- When you're finished, click Done
Note: When creating a Free Shipping Bar, you will be prompted to input a Free Shipping Goal. This should be the same as the minimum order price selected in your Shopify Settings