This is the complete guide to config and onboard your WhatsApp business api with SPM. We work with Gupshup which is a official WhatsApp Business Service Provider, you can learn more about Gupshup here: https://www.gupshup.io/
1. Once you click on the "Register WhatsApp Marketing" button, you will be direct to the WhatsApp onboarding page. Click on "Continue with Facebook" to start the onboarding process.
2. Login with your Facebook business account credential:
3. Click "Get Started" to begin the onboarding process:
4. Select you meta business account information or create a new business:
5. Enter your phone number used for WhatsApp Business API, note the number needs to follow the guideline here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/whatsapp/phone-numbers
6. After verify your phone number, continue with the registration process by clicking Continue:
7. Select your newly added phone number then click confirm on the next screen:
8. It may take about 5 minutes for your account to be created. Please wait patiently, then you will see the following success page.
9. After you WhatsApp Business Account created successfully, you can go back to SPM admin page. Click on the "I have connected" button on the popup.
10. After this, your account should be in live status and you can start using WhatsApp marketing function provided by SPM.