We have recently updated the Opt-In configuration for the SPM app. This guide will assist you in setting up SMS Subscriber collection at Checkout. Additionally, we provide a brief video guide for the Checkout Collection Configuration:
To begin collecting SMS Subscribers at checkout, it is necessary to enable the consent for SMS marketing in your Shopify Admin.
Here are the steps to enable SMS marketing consent at checkout:
1. Go to your Shopify Admin and access the Settings >> Checkout tab.
2. Scroll down to the Marketing options section and enable the SMS option.
4. To customize the Sign-up Labels for the Consent for SMS Checkbox, click on the "Customize sign-up labels" option located at the top right of this section.
5. To modify the default SMS Marketing Consent wording, edit the text in the 'Accept sms checkbox label' field.
5. After enabling SMS Consent for Marketing, click the Save button at the top of the page. Here's a quick preview of how the SMS Consent for Marketing appears on the checkout page if you choose to keep the default wording.
Once you have enabled SMS Consent for Marketing for your store, return to our SPM app.
Here are the steps to enable SMS Checkout Collection for our SPM app:
1. Go to the Opt-In Widgets section, which can be found in the left side navigation.
2. Select the Checkout template option by clicking on it.
3. Click the Verify button
The verification process should only take a few seconds. Once completed, you will be redirected back to the Opt-In section with Checkout Collection enabled for your store!
Article is closed for comments.