We have recently updated the Opt-In configuration for the SPM app. This guide will assist you in creating and configuring the new Opt-In Popup. Additionally, we provide a brief video guide for the Popup Opt-In Creation and Configuration:
Please follow the steps below to create a new Opt-In Popup:
1. Go to the Opt-In Widgets section, which can be found in the left-side navigation.
2. Select the Popup Template option by clicking on it.
Next, you can begin configuring the options for the new Popup.
The 1st section encompasses all the general popup configuration options.
- Use the Popup opt-in name to distinguish each popup.
- Subscriber Type offers various configurations for collecting subscribers:
- Webpush subscribers only.
- SMS subscribers only.
- Webpush and SMS subscribers (Webpush priority). Note: The popup will collect both Webpush and SMS subscribers, prioritizing Webpush.
- Webpush and SMS subscribers (SMS priority). Note: The popup will collect both Webpush and SMS subscribers, prioritizing SMS.
- Choose when to show the popup opt-in determines when the popup will appear for a customer:
- Time Delay displays the popup after a specified amount of time.
- Cart Value displays the popup once a certain value is added to the cart.
- Greet new subscribers determines whether a welcome message should be sent upon subscriber sign-up.
- Display a floating button on popup close allows configuring a floating button when a customer closes the initial popup.
The 2nd section encompasses all the specific popup configuration options.
Please note that the following configuration example is based on the Subscriber Type: Webpush and SMS subscribers (Webpush priority).
1. The first tab consists of customization options and a preview for the initial Popup that customers will see.
2. The second tab consists of customization options and a preview for the secondary signup or success Popup, depending on the Subscriber Type.
a. Webpush and SMS Subscribers
b. Webpush or SMS Subscribers Only
3. If you have selected the option for Webpush and SMS Subscribers, the third tab will include customization options for the success step.
4. If you have enabled the Floating Button on close, the final tab will provide customization options for the Floating Button.
Once you have finished customizing your Opt-In Pop, click the 'Create' button at the bottom of any tab.
Note: Please remember that if you create multiple Opt-In Popups, only one Popup can be active at a time.