SMS Marketing is a newly released feature exclusive to the SPM app. To register and activate this feature, you will need to be on a paid plan. Please note that SMS Marketing is currently available only for US/Canada marketing.
We offer a concise video guide for SMS Marketing Registration and Configuration:
Please follow the steps below to register the SMS in the app:
1. You can register for SMS by either clicking the "Register" button at the top of the dashboard or accessing the SMS Settings tab in the "Profile" section on the left-hand navigation.
2. Go to the "SMS Settings" tab and provide the necessary basic information for your Shopify Store.
Note: Please make sure the phone number added is a valid US or Canada phone number.
3. After completing the necessary store information, click the "Save" button located at the bottom of the page. Wait briefly, and you will be automatically redirected to the new SMS Settings page. From there, you can proceed to configure the SMS Marketing settings for your store.
Following that, you can proceed to set or update the SMS configuration:
1. The SMS Status section displays the assigned phone number for your SMS Marketing and provides a toggle for enabling or disabling SMS.
2. The SMS Account section displays your personal and store information.
3. Quiet Hours are used to specify the local subscriber time during which SMS Marketing messages should not be sent to subscribers.
Note: We recommend setting the Quiet Hours between 21:00 and 09:00 to avoid sending messages during the hours when subscribers are most likely to be sleeping.
4. Smart Sending is utilized to introduce a cooldown period between SMS Marketing messages sent to the same subscriber.
Note: This feature prevents merchants from receiving an excessive number of messages within a specific time frame.
5. Smart Encoding is employed to ensure that your SMS Marketing messages comply with GSM standards while minimizing message segmentation.
6. Staff Phone is the designated phone number used to receive test SMS messages, allowing you to preview how they appear before sending them out for a campaign or automation.
Note: Please ensure that the provided number is a valid US or Canada phone number.
7. The Global Short URL feature displays the short URL format provided by our app.
8. Auto Reload provides automatic payment processing to ensure that your store has an adequate balance of SMS credits for uninterrupted sending of SMS Marketing messages.
Note: Our app will never exceed the monthly limit set by you.
9. After completing the configuration of your SMS Marketing settings, click the 'Save' button located at the bottom of the page. You are now ready to begin collecting SMS subscribers and sending SMS Marketing campaigns/automations.