Follow the instructions below to import a CSV file of collected emails into Omnisend:
- Click on Audience and then + Add contacts
- Click Open wizard in the File import option:
- Drag and drop the CSV file into the dotted rectangle or click Select file to locate and upload the file:
- Once the file is uploaded, click on Next (bottom right):
- Click on Next again:
- If you wish you can add tags at this stage, but it is optional. You can add and remove tags after importing. When done, click on Next:
- Finally, click import:
- The emails will now be uploaded to your Omnisend contacts.
- You can go back to Audience and Contact list to see your newly added contacts.